- At Refinery29, Nicolette Mason asks, “Who Got Left Behind When ‘Body Positivity’ Went Mainstream?”
- Racked rounds up six makeup removers to try.
- The Atlantic reports that some parents who face job discrimination at work are filing lawsuits against their employers — and winning.
- Treehugger looks at the issue of coworking spaces providing child care.
- “Achieving the American Dream depends on access to affordable child care,” Katharine Stevens writes for U.S. News & World Report.
- The Chicago Tribune details the key elements that a paid parental leave program should have.
- Forbes explains how working moms can advocate for themselves during a Trump presidency.
- A new review of studies has found that babies may have a higher risk of asthma if their mothers took heartburn drugs while pregnant, as The New York Times reports.
- STAT details the new guidelines on fish consumption for pregnant women, women who might become pregnant, nursing moms, and kids.
- If you’re protesting this weekend, read this advice from a “real lawyer,” Lee Apotheker, that’s gone viral this week. Also, Samarra Khaja has some downloadable/printable signs for Saturday.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Watch a mom try to get out of her baby’s room without waking him up, from Today.
Check out our new CorporetteMoms Pinterest page, and pin away!
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about work-appropriate nails and tailoring alterations.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- On Monday, Kat rounded up some sales.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!